Michael, James, David... and I forget Hannah's middle name, if she has one. I can look it up, though. That's the upside of having to file for clearance - they need the full name of my eight-year-old half-sister so they can fully investigate her.
2. Where is your dad right now?
Somewhere in England, I would assume. Most likely at home right now.
3. What was the last thing you said and to who?
I was explaining to a coworker from another branch how our document numbering system works, and how the number in the document refers to the software version that the manual is for, not the document version.
4. What is something you've learned about yourself recently?
I'm not as patient in love as I should be. But I can learn.
5. What colour is your watch?
I've got a few, but the wristbands always break. They're that funny color on the inside that you're never supposed to see.
6. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
7. When was the last time you had to pee?
Definitely before I'm done with this giant survey.
8. Who is the last person you liked?
I like lots of people, but if you mean LIKE like... that'd be purpleparadox. *snuggles*
9. Are you close to your mom?
Well, she's still in New Jersey and I'm in Indiana. But we see each other at least once a year, and we talk most weekends, as well as some Livejournal commenting. I find it interesting that the questions are "Where is your dad" and "Are you close to your mom", but I'm not sure why.
10. Where does your best friend work?
Best friend? Hard to say I've got one of those. But I've got a really good friend who works in a media center and a school museum.
11. Do you like the person who sent this survey?
Sent? I snagged it from rhi_chan's Livejournal. I think we get along pretty well when we do, but we don't talk much. I just don't go around talking to people much, do I?
12. What was your favourite show when you were growing up?
Ooh, tough one. There have been so many shows and I did so much growing up. I loved Looney Tunes, but that gets a bit of an advantage for running so long. I also liked Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the old school version, not the new Fox version), the Super Mario Bros. Super Show, Doug, Rugrats, Space Cases, Mr. Bean... and those were just the ones I'd try to avoid missing whenever possible through high school.
13. What colour are your pants?
Depends on the day and how long I've been wearing them. Today, for now, they're black. I think there are blue ones waiting for me at home.
14. Do you have roommates?
My brother lives in the basement. Does that count?
15. What colour is your bedroom flooring?
Sort of a "blah" color. It's rough and bites me if I lean a bare elbow on it.
16. Do you have a chair in your room?
Yep. One near the computer and a floor one that I don't use anymore because the balance is horrible.
17. What time were you born?
In the evening... 8-ish, I think.
18. Do you know anyone who is engaged?
Do I know anyone who isn't?
19. What's your favourite number?
49. It freaks the crap out of Japanese people. ^_^ 42 has its uses, but it's getting old.
20. Do you know anyone named Laurie?
Not that I can think of. Laurie, do you know any?
21. What colour is your mom's hair?
Somewhere in the "brunette" range most of the time. I think she lightened it some time ago.
22. Do you have a dog?
23. Where did you live in 1997?
In Northfield, New Jersey, at Mom's house.
24. What happened to you in 1993?
I turned 13. I was in Saudi Arabia then, and I believe that was the first full year we were in Yanbu. So it was really a whole bunch of Yanbu, which is about the only real way to describe any of it.
25. Does your first memory involve your dad?
No... I think my earliest memory is probably from this week. Before that, it's mostly impressions. I remember being fascinated with planes flying overhead and pointing one out to my neighbor. I'd probably learned about them recently on Sesame Street or The Electric Company.
27. When was the last time you went swimming?
I've been swimming? It would have to be years ago, I'm sure.
28. Has your luggage ever gotten lost?
Several times. Never fatally, though. It was always just terminal, or right nearby.
29. When was the last time you talked to your siblings?
I talk to Curt just about every day. Chris, only for business. Brian, on those rare occasions when I pick up the phone to call Mom and she's not there, but he is.
30. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
While I was in Louisiana, I went to a different camp every summer. The city was full of recreational areas, and every one of them ran a summer camp, although it was a day camp and I don't think it ran for the whole summer. I believe they probably all got flooded out.
31. Do you play an instrument?
I used to play the cornet, but got out of practice. Not sure I could pick it up again if I wanted to.
33. Do you like fire?
34. Where are your best friends from?
Work and school, mostly. But I've got many great LJ friends from all over. They're from Livejournal.
35. Are you allergic to anything?
Am I not allergic to anything?
36. When was the last time you cried?
Not long enough ago, I bet.
37. What type of shampoo do you use?
The Kroger brand, these days. Whatever helps with my itchy scalp and dandruff.
38. Have you ever been to a spa?
Maybe. Never got a treatment, though.
39. Were you popular in high school?
Let's put it this way. Wherever I went, everyone knew who I was, and I was never in any place for very long. That said, I was among the least popular people in all of those places, and the "among" is only there because there were people with real problems, most of them psychological, who had it even worse than I did.
40. Did you take science all four years of high school?
Didn't really have a choice. It's what comes of moving from a 6-3-(3) school system to a 6-2-4 school system.
41. Do you like butterflies?
Should I care?
42. What is the last book you read?
I just finished Angel Sanctuary 10 this morning and started Land of the Blindfolded 7. The last novel I finished was Slayers book 2, and I'm in the middle of Fullmetal Alchemist 1 "The Land of Sand" now.
43. Do you like Coke or Pepsi more?
44. What is one thing you miss about your past?
When I was in college, there were always people around, generally making background noise and being presences. It was comforting.
45. Did you ever see the school nurse?
A few times, here and there throughout each day.
46. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?
Yep. Still think I'd make a pretty good one, but I like my job.
48. Are you jealous of anyone?
From time to time, I feel that way. But in the end, it's up to me to learn to enjoy what I have and work sensibly toward getting what I want.
49. Is anyone jealous of you?
Probably. People say so, but I'm not always sure whether they mean it or not.
50. When was the last time you were in an elevator?
Actually, that was probably quite a long time ago. I don't use elevators often. I used the elevator in this building a few times while we were moving in, and that's the most recent I can remember.