1. Do you have any phobias, and if so, what are they?
Dogs and I definitely don't get along. I'm pretty sure I have a phobia of them. Although, the little yappy ones I just find annoying.
2. What would be your ideal vacation?
I'd love to spend time in Japan, but nowadays, I really want to get up to visit purpleparadox. If I could spend time in Japan with her, then that would be great, but I don't know how much she'd enjoy that.
3. If you had to pick between living your entire life in the same city (without leaving) or having to move to a different city every week, which would you pick?
I get a choice? I moved around all the time when I was a kid, and always found myself having to start over with making friends and finding places. Being able to stay in one place has been my dream for as long as I can remember, and as I'm buying a condo, it may actually happen. I'd definitely stay in one place.
4. How do you plan to decorate your new home?
O_o Deco... rate? Is this one of those things that people who care about how things look do? We're going to get curtains or blinds because of association rules, and we'll hang our anime wallscrolls around. But we can't decorate the outside, and I don't really see the point of decorating the inside.
5. If you had to choose, would you rather live in late 18th century France, or early 14th century Italy?
What's the difference? No, really. Are we talking Renaissance Italy and Renaissance France? I'd probably go with France for now because I actually almost speak the language a tiny bit, and since it's later, they'd have better medicine. But I know pretty much zero about European history other than that they had some wars and black plagues, and everyone went to America for religious reasons.